Severn Fields Medical Practice
Please click the link below for up to date clinic dates and locations for COVID-19 vaccinations
Hello and welcome to our website. We’ve packed it full of useful information in a very easy to use format with the added benefit of several online functions. If you’re new to the area, have a look at our opening times, download a registration form and come and see us.
Existing patients can enjoy access to our wide range of services at the touch of a button. Whether managing your appointment or ordering a repeat prescription you can now do both without leaving your home.
12/1/22 GP Patient Survey
Your views can help improve local GP and health services
Some patients registered at this GP practice will soon be invited to take part in a national survey about their experiences of local NHS services. It covers issues that concern patients, such as access to care and satisfaction with treatment. If you receive a questionnaire, please help NHS England by filling it in as soon as possible. It is really important that we hear your views, even if you have received a questionnaire like this before. Your response will help us to improve GP practices and other local NHS services so they better meet your needs.
Visit www.gp-patient.co.uk to find out more
How did we do today ? Please feedback to the CQC via the attached link about your experience today - it helps us make care better. They use what people tell them to understand the quality of care they get from services like care homes, care agencies, hospitals and GPs.
We offer eConsult to allow patients to get medical help without making an appointment or calling the practice. With this tool, you can:
- self-check your symptoms and find medical guidance written by doctors 24/7
- get administrative help (e.g. a medical certificate or letter from the surgery)
- seek medical advice from our doctors at the surgery
Please note the following important information:
- This is only for patients registered with our practice
- It is not an appropriate route to seek urgent medical help
- It is not a bypass or shortcut for requesting routine GP appointments - if your request is deemed to require a routine appointment you will be advised by the team.
- Where a response has been requested, we aim to respond by the end of the next working day either by email (don’t forget to check your junk email folder) or with a phone call, as appropriate to your consultation
- The eConsult tool works best for issues that we can resolve – or start to resolve – online, for example by generating a script, arranging a blood test etc. There will be some problems where the appropriate next step is for you to see or speak to a GP routinely, in which case we will advise you by email or text to make an appointment. All information about booking a face to face appointment is available on the appointments tab above.
Your Health in Safe Hands
The team are here to provide all patients with a professional and caring healthcare experience in friendly and personal surroundings. With discretion and confidentiality guaranteed your welfare is safe, secure and in good hands.
We offer online access to book appointments and order repeat prescriptions.
(Site updated 26/07/2022)